The Tippman A5 is the fully loaded model in the Tippman arsenal and cost more due to all of the built-in features that come standard. If I never played anything but woodsball, I would honestly buy an A5 and use just it. Like all of the Tippman guns, they are reliable, rugged and dependable. With the built it cyclone feed the marker really has a feature that is unique in paintball. To get the same performance from a hopper on any other gun would require an electronic hopper, which adds considerably to the cost.
All of the Tippman models have the option of a Reactive Trigger (RT) and a Flatline Barrel kit. The RT gives the Tippman Paintball marker it is installed on, an equivalent fire rate to that of the expensive electronic paintball guns. And the RT runs off of the same CO2 source that propels the paintball, no need for batteries. The Flatline barrel kit DOUBLES the range of the Tippman paintball gun it is installed on, by creating backspin (Similar to the hop-up system in an airsoft gun). No other brand in the world offers these two features, only Tippman.
Tippmann A5 is all about speed. Its patented Cyclone Feed System connects the feed tube to the air system, giving it the power to get the gun ready, delivering exactly as much ammunition as you can fire. You can disassemble the weapon completely and fold it in 60 seconds. And all without using any tools! High level of workmanship, precision, and reliability have been developed for a single purpose so that you can concentrate on one thing – eliminate your opponent!
A5 is one of the strongest markers on the market. Another important feature is its 200 early military magazine. The design of the weapon allows for a large number of upgrades such as the Flatline Barrel System, Sniper Barrel, Double Trigger, Response rigger System, E-trigger, Low-Pressure Kit and Expansion Kit. It is fully compatible with CO2, compressed air or nitrogen.
- 0.68 caliber and semiautomatic firing action with open bolt blow back
- CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen powered
- 200-round hopper
- 15 BPS feed rate and eight BPS firing rate
- Standard trigger
- 8.5-inch barrel
- 20-inch total length
- 3.1-pound weight
- 150-foot effective range
- It Can shoot in the range of 150 feets.
- It has 200-round hopper.
- High Quality Standard Trigger.
- Best Part effective range of Tippmann A5.
- A-5 doesn’t have a whole lot of parts.
- Easy to Clean of every single part.
- Attractive shoots fast with no jamming issues.
- Easy Maintenance and Strong Body.
- Easy to customize and upgrade.
- It has non-customization barrel system.
- 3.1-pound weight little bit heavy.
- No under rail.